Tuesday 19 April 2016

There Are No Grey Areas

Hello friendships
How's you?
Who has watched Jenifa's diary
I can't get enough of it....lol

Some people say I've lost weight ooo, seeing the pictures from my last post and this. If it's true that would be good news for me.


So where is this?. I could leave you to guess but...... it's church. 
I wore this to a black and white themed Sunday service. Do you remember the old days when all choir members wore black and white?. White shirt and black skirt to be precise. Then some people who believe they know fashion would add red beret to it. Chai. I thank God for how far fashion has gone. 
Without stating the obvious, I'd rather express black and white theme with poker dots, strips, patterns than wear a white top on black bottoms or vice versa. 

Oh yeah!. A black and white wall. See, even the wall gets the style.

 

This looking down pose has died 



This is our picture spot for Sundays. 

WARNIING
When wearing white on white, you have to ensure that the shades of white, yup I said shades of white are similar. Atimes you can't help it being different, But it won't be cool if your top is purr white and the bottoms are off white. A slight but not so  obvious difference. As for accessories, I chose silver cause it blends in better than gold. I don't have a black watch, that would have worked also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment