Wednesday 13 April 2016

The Shoe Game

Hi guys!
So in this present economy and light situation, boredom is a common junction where we find ourselves.
Luckily for me, on this glorious boring evening,  I had a good friend in the house who is a makeup artist and she is really good at her hand work. Go figure, a mini shoot was the end result of our boredom. 
At this point I'd like to say we should not be fast to condem an outfit, a top...any cloth in general. If it ain't working for you now, it can come in handy later.

So I gave a tailor money to sew me a top and a skirt for "church". She took my measurement ooo but the end result...hmmm. You would See the skirt but the top requires patience to put it to use. 

Without further "ado". The first look.


The white canvas.
I've had this foot wear for months now and finally put it to use. Makes this outfit look chill and sporty. If I should tie my hair up in two "suku", I'd look like a school girl.

On to the next.


Turn up look!!. It's time to party. 

Lastly..

Calm, chill cocktail look.

We should pay attention to our choice of shoes. A white pair of shoes would look lovely too.

Photocredit: Kemz
Makeup by: Jogi's artistry
Top: Mr Price
Canvas: Novika Collections
Cage sandals: Novika Collections 
Heeled Sandals: Lushfairy 

No comments:

Post a Comment