Thursday 28 April 2016

The Confessions Of A Stalker

Throw your hands up in the air if you're a social media stalker.
What!!, nobody?.
Haha, we probably all are. Do you really stick to the pictures of those you know on instagram?.
There is that one person that you know when their birthday is, how many siblings they have, where they go on vacation, where they were last night. Ah stalker.
Stalking made easy, we hide behind our phone screens, zooming and unzooming pictures (if that's even a word).
OK, so who have I been stalking?. Nah, wrong question. Which one of my 'stalkees' do I wanna tell you about?. Her instagram handle is @kyrzada_


If you want other info you can message me privately *wink. I don't want to show off my stalking skills.

Is it the fact that she is tall and has a great body, or the stunning yet simple fashion moves she makes, is it her short cut hair or the excellent choice of background for her photos. Not sure yet, but I'm still love struck. 


Just a few more of my fav looks promise.





Do feel free to do some stalking of your own. I won't tell if you don't. 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing body for her age,the day i saw her daughter's picture I was like its a joke right. Fine woman ever slaying

    ReplyDelete
  2. glamNpictures4 May 2016 at 11:00

    Yes o, tosin. Her age is not showing on her face. Body goals

    ReplyDelete